Crompton Prime: Specialist property services for Portfolio Landlords
As someone who has been a landlord for some time you have a good understanding of what you want to make your lettings business a success. You know the legal environment is constantly changing. You need someone who can provide the level of support you need, rather than a one-size-fits-all service. Our service is both flexible and bespoke as we appreciate each client has different needs and requirements.
From our research it is clear that our experienced landlords want:
- To minimise void periods
- To reduce the risk of unexpected costs
- To address issues missed by past agents
- Better systems and a more professional approach
- A more personalised and hands-on approach
Crompton Prime is a specialised service dedicated to meeting the high demands of managing and growing a successful property portfolio across London and the surrounding area. We provide intelligent advice with a dedicated person to oversee your portfolio. Our objective is to work with you in order to maximise your investment whilst ensuring the continued smooth day-to-day running of your properties.
What you can expect from Crompton Prime:
- Portfolio management: we cover the whole of central London and South East instead of an area so if a client has properties in three different areas, we are able to facilitate this.
- Account management: offering one designated point of contact, including financial management and statutory compliance, refurbishment and major works. Members of the Prime team have an average of 16 years’ experience in property, and close working relationships are the key to our success and we like to meet clients and arrange face-to-face catch-ups as regularly as needed.
- Sourcing best investment properties: including yield calculations, accompanied viewings, deal negotiation on your behalf, and getting the property on the lettings market as soon as possible by arranging access prior to sales completion wherever possible.
- Annual portfolio review: including pricing assessments, yield and growth assessments, and identification of any refurbishment or major improvement opportunities that may add value and help it achieve a greater rental yield.
For more information on Crompton Prime, please contact us on 020 8303 5078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.