Letting your property
Thinking of letting your home? Find out how simple it can be with an award-winning agency by your side. Our specialist property letting services means everything is taken care of, from promoting your home and rental agreements to finding the ideal tenants, our local knowledge and expertise and focus on customer service. We’ll manage the process thoroughly from start to finish.
Why choose Crompton Estates?
Quite simply, because we really are the best at what we do locally.
- Free, detailed on-site appraisals: where we can give you detailed feedback specific to your property, including advice on marketing and achievable rent levels, regulatory compliance, and tips on how to attract the highest rent from the best tenants.
- Accurate pricing: an accurate appraisal is key to avoiding a property remaining empty for longer than it should. This reduces the risk of uncovered mortgage repayments, maintenance fees and management costs.
- All-inclusive packages: whichever service you pick with us you can do so safe in the knowledge that everything we do for you as a normal undertaking is included in our fees. Find out more here.
- Service: we do the hard work for you, from handling viewings to managing your property, and we keep you updated in a friendly and active manner.
- Marketing: we advertise on the best property portals and know how to entice viewers with our professional marketing, great photography, catchy descriptions and informative brochures.
- Photography: a potential customer decides in a few seconds if your property is right for them. A good photograph displaying your property in its best light can make the difference. We pride ourselves in presentation to produce the best first impression.
- Credentials: Crompton Estates endeavours to maintain its high levels of customer service, and to help us with this we are members of The Property Ombudsman and the Deposit Protection Service.
- Experience: our staff have been with us for an average of 8 years. We are expert at what we do and driven to deliver you the best result.
- Tenant vetting: we don’t want someone going into your property who we would not put into our own properties. So after accompanied viewings and careful applicant vetting we undertake comprehensive checks and referencing.
- Watertight paperwork: once you have accepted the applicants, we will ensure that all relevant paperwork is properly drawn-up and signed to provide you with the best protection, before we then check your tenants into your property.
- Awards: our fresh approach coupled with uncompromising standards of customer service has won us numerous prizes at the estate agent of the year awards, including Best Letting Agent in London and Best Letting Agent in the UK.
Contact us here to arrange your free property appraisal.