What is it?
Our Guaranteed Rent service offers landlords complete piece of mind. We effectively become your tenant, guaranteeing you a fixed rental income regardless of whether the property is empty or the tenant stops paying. We then let the property, taking great care to select the right kind of tenants.
If they stop paying, leave suddenly, or damage the property, we take the financial hit rather than you. We manage the property throughout the full duration of the tenancy.
We understand letting a property is an unpredictable and demanding process. There are many uncertainties which can radically affect your actual rental income so that you might end up with much less than you envisaged. If you're a landlord looking for a fixed rental income, paid each and every month without all of the normal stress involved in letting out a property, then Guaranteed Rent could be for you.
- Fixed rent payment dates: we give you a contract start date so you will know exactly when you can expect to receive your first payment. You won’t need to wait for tenants to move in before receive your first payment. We can be flexible with payment dates, contract lengths and start dates.
- No void periods or loss of income: we pay the rent even when the property is empty so there are no void periods. With the average void period ranging from three to six weeks, this will maximise your annual rental yield.
- No need to worry about rent arrears: we pay your rent on the same day each month, even if the tenant doesn’t pay, giving you the peace of mind when working out budgets or cash flow for the payment of bills.
- No more bills or council tax: as part of the service we cover the utilities, broadband and the council tax.
- No more unexpected calls from tenants: you won’t be bothered at any time by the tenant residing in the property. No requests in the middle of the night to deal with a burst pipe or broken boiler. Our dedicated property management team will take care of this for you.
- Regular property inspections: it is in our interest to maintain the highest condition of the property. We ensure that the property will receive regular inspections and cleaning where necessary.
- Professional, working tenants only: we will only let to professionals who have been correctly vetted, as we take the hit for any rental arrears.
- No legal or eviction costs: there is occasionally the need for court action to evict a tenant or recover unpaid rent. We will meet all the legal costs and manage the process while you continue to receive your rent payments.
Is it for me?
We cover South East London and the surrounding areas, including the boroughs of Greenwich, Southwark, Lewisham, and Bexley.
We manage a range of properties from flats to 6-bedroom houses and everything in between, but the properties most suited to the Guaranteed Rent service are houses with three or more bedrooms. We will generally take on properties on any time as we have tenants looking for accommodation all year round.
Your property needs to be in a clean condition ready to be let out, with all the mandatory requirements met (energy performance certificate, gas safety certificate, HMO licence if applicable, and any legal consents). These are all things you need to let out a property anyway, so we can guide you with these.