This web site is the property of Crompton Estates Limited (“Crompton Estates”) of 110B Bellegrove Road, Welling DA16 3QD. Crompton Estates Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales, number 04447956. Our registered office address is: 23 Wolfreton Garth, Hull HU10 7AB. By using this web site (“Site”) you agree that you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”):
- All copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights that may exist in this Site and the content shall remain at all times the property of Crompton Estates.
- The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this Site ("Trademarks") are registered or unregistered trademarks of Crompton Estates. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademark without written permission from Crompton Estates.
- The name of Crompton Estates may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of content without the prior written permission of Crompton Estates.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site. This licence does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work, publication, or web site whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our Site (including but not limited, to photographs, property details, virtual tours and / or floor plans) for any commercial purpose without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
- Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is defamatory, or which may harass, cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or the disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the Site.
- You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Site or any equipment or network on which our Site is stored.
Linking to our Site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any web site which is not operated by you.
- Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The web site from which you are linking must comply in all respects with applicable local, national or international law, regulation and good industry practice.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Variation of these Terms
- The version of the Terms which apply is the version in force on the day of your use of any particular part of the Site. It is your responsibility to check the Site regularly to determine whether these Terms have been changed. Your continued use of the Site is taken as your agreement to be bound by these Terms as amended.
- If there is any conflict between these Terms and any other written agreement between you and Crompton Estates then the latter shall prevail.
- If any part of these Terms is deemed to be unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you), the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.